- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Hotel Les Nuits
At a Glance
- quiet location
- air conditioning
- room service from hotel restaurant
- no real lobby
- no mini-bar
- no on-site parking (though public parking nearby)
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Les Nuits Review
These modern surroundings (with furnishings from the Flamant design shop just next door) come with convenience to Antwerp's main shopping streets. Large, quiet rooms decorated in dark colors include bathrooms separated from the bedrooms by a glass partition (you can look out, but not in). Although the rooms don't have mini-bars, staff say they'll deliver whatever you need. There's not much of a lobby, but hang out in the expansive bar area, where you'll be treated to a complimentary glass of bubbly, or order some food at the cozy Flamant Dining, located on the reception level.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more