- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel
At a Glance
- near train station
- 24-hour fitness center
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- bit of a walk to Cathedral and Grote Markt
- somewhat generic feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Review
Directly across from Antwerp's Centraal Station and convenient to many public transportation options, this business-oriented hotel with friendly service provides easy access to the Diamond District and shopping on the Meir. Designed by American architect Michael Graves, the contemporary rooms feature soothing neutral colors. A 24-hour gym complex includes a pool, Jacuzzis, and sauna, and the hotel houses Aquatopia, an oceanarium where you can marvel at more than 10,000 fish and reptiles.
- Address: Koningin Astridplein 7, Centraal Station, Antwerp, 2000
- Phone: 03/203–1234
- Website: www.radissonblu.com/astridhotel-antwerp
- Metro Tram 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, or 24; bus 19, 23, 31, or 68.
- Location: The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more