- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel
At a Glance
- near train station
- 24-hour fitness center
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- bit of a walk to Cathedral and Grote Markt
- somewhat generic feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Review
Directly across from Antwerp's Centraal Station and convenient to many public transportation options, this business-oriented hotel with friendly service provides easy access to the Diamond District and shopping on the Meir. Designed by American architect Michael Graves, the contemporary rooms feature soothing neutral colors. A 24-hour gym complex includes a pool, Jacuzzis, and sauna, and the hotel houses Aquatopia, an oceanarium where you can marvel at more than 10,000 fish and reptiles.
- Address: Koningin Astridplein 7, Centraal Station, Antwerp, 2000
- Phone: 03/203–1234
- Website: www.radissonblu.com/astridhotel-antwerp
- Metro Tram 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, or 24; bus 19, 23, 31, or 68.
- Location: The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We (family of 4) are planning to travel from Brussels to Amsterdam by train in July. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more