Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel
At a Glance
- near train station
- 24-hour fitness center
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- bit of a walk to Cathedral and Grote Markt
- somewhat generic feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Review
Directly across from Antwerp's Centraal Station and convenient to many public transportation options, this business-oriented hotel with friendly service provides easy access to the Diamond District and shopping on the Meir. Designed by American architect Michael Graves, the contemporary rooms feature soothing neutral colors. A 24-hour gym complex includes a pool, Jacuzzis, and sauna, and the hotel houses Aquatopia, an oceanarium where you can marvel at more than 10,000 fish and reptiles.
- Address: Koningin Astridplein 7, Centraal Station, Antwerp, 2000
- Phone: 03/203–1234
- Website: www.radissonblu.com/astridhotel-antwerp
- Subway: Tram 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, or 24; bus 19, 23, 31, or 68
- Location: The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station
- Rate includes no meals.