- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- great location
- quiet courtyard garden
- limited parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Rubens Review
A peaked tower, said to be the oldest in Antwerp and part of the original city walls, makes this small, colorful hotel directly behind the Grote Markt stand out. The room decor may not be terribly original, but the deep bathtubs make for a good soak at the end of the day. A breakfast buffet is included in the room rates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more