- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- luxurious, large rooms
- centrally located
- 24-hour gym
- Extra charge for Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Antwerp Review
This five-story complex incorporates the fin-de-siècle facade of what was once the Grand Bazar department store. Mahogany doors open onto spacious guest rooms with duvet-topped beds, flat-screen TVs, and lots of other amenities—the bathroom mirrors are even heated so they won't steam up when you most need them. Multiple telephones, data ports, and Wi-Fi access make each room business-friendly; the neutral color scheme won't distract you from your work. There's a new 24-hour fitness center for post-work work-outs. Afternoon tea is served in the marble-floor lobby or drink something stronger on the executive terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more