- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Ibis Antwerpen Centrum
At a Glance
- great location
- good price for what you get
- part of a chain, so lacking character
- some rooms on the small side
- bathrooms could be bigger
Check Rates from our Partners
Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Review
What this centrally located chain hotel lacks in individuality and character, it more than makes up for in value for money and its central location, just a few minutes' walk from the Grote Markt. Rooms are basic, but clean and modern, and popular with business travelers. Some good deals are available in summer.
- Address: Meistraat 39, Oude Stad, Antwerp, 2000 | Map It
- Phone: 03/393–9002
- Website: www.ibishotel.com/nl/hotel-1453-ibis-antwerpen-centrum/index.shtml
- Metro Tram 12 or 24.
- Location: Oude Stad
- 150 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We've been home for a while now but I thought I would post a belated trip report, partly to thank all those people whose advice I took, either directly or by reading their trip reports.
We are in our seventies, Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more