- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Worth a stop if you're curious about Flemish authors, the Archive and Museum of Flemish Cultural Life provides an overview of the past 200 years of art and culture in Flanders, including posters, photos, manuscripts, arts-related publications, and historical documents. This is the largest literary archive in Flanders and you'll get much more out of it if you understand Flemish or a related language; there are no explanatory materials in English. There is an extensive library and reading room open to the public.
- Address: Minderbroedersstraat 22, Stadswaag, Antwerp, 2000 | Map It
- Phone: 03/222–9320
- Cost: €5; free last Wed. of the month
- Hours: Tues.–Sun. 10–5, last tickets sold at 4:30
- Website: www.letterenhuis.be
- Metro Tram 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, or 15.
- Location: The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Though my entire stay in Belgium's pretty capital was 2.5 days in total, most of my time was spent cheering on our son's varsity basketball team in the tournament at ISB, but I was able to sneak some peeks Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more