Nightlife & the Arts in Antwerp
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
There are 2,500 taverns in Antwerp—one for every 200 inhabitants—and the city is the club-going capital of Belgium, which means that the centers of nightlife are abuzz until the wee hours of the morning.
Along the waterfront at Vlaamse Kaai and Waalse Kaai there's a large parking square where you'll find some of Antwerp's biggest clubs as well as a group of smaller pubs. Be advised, though, that they share the area with Antwerp's red-light district.
Browse Antwerp Nightlife
Browse Antwerp Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Antwerp Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $95+/Nt Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Save in Antwerp: Book 3 Nts in Jun at Leopold Antwerp Fr $114+/Nt Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Antwerp at De Keyser Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Book in Antwerp: Save this Jun Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Jun deal: Century Fr $95+/Nt — $95 Expedia