- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Antwerp Hotel Reviews
Antwerp's hotels with the most character are generally found in the Oude Stad and its adjacent neighborhoods. There are several intimate boutique hotels, but as these can fill up far in advance, be sure to make reservations as early as possible. Some hotels have set prices throughout the year but many offer weekend rates. All hotels include taxes (6%) in their room rates.
The city's tourism bureau, Toerisme Antwerpen, keeps track of the best hotel prices and can make reservations for you up to a week in advance. Write or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a reservation form.
Browse Antwerp Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line