All Antwerp Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Crowne Plaza Antwerp
On the ring road outside of the city center, this modern chai . . .
|$$||Beyond Central Antwerp|
De Witte Lelie
Three step-gabled 17th-century houses have been combined to create. . .
|$$$$||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
An old convent renovated into guest rooms is an oasis of peace. . .
This five-story complex incorporates the fin-de-siècle facade. . .
Informality is the trademark of this elegant hotel housed in two. . .
Hotel Les Nuits
These modern surroundings (with furnishings from the Flamant desig. . .
|$$||The Meir, Diamantwijk, and Centraal Station|
A peaked tower, said to be the oldest in Antwerp and part of the. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's