Sights & Attractions in Vienna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Vienna
One of the most splendid pieces of baroque architecture anywhere...
|Castles / Palaces||East of the Ringstrasse: Stadtpark and Karlsplatz|
Vienna's best-known pastry shop, Demel offers a dizzying selection...
|Stores / Malls||The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows|
This is one of the grandest Baroque libraries in the world, a...
The entrance to the Schatzkammer, with its 1,000 years of treasures...
|Museums / Galleries||The Hofburg|
However short your stay in Vienna, you'll want to visit one of...
|Museums / Galleries||South of the Ringstrasse: the MuseumsQuartier|
Originally designed by Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach in...
|Castles / Palaces||Schönbrunn|
Browse All Vienna Sights
- South of the Ringstrasse: the MuseumsQuartier
- The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- The Hofburg
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's