Sights & Attractions in Vienna
Fodor's Choice Sights in Vienna
One of the most splendid pieces of baroque...
|Castles / Palaces||East of the Ringstrasse: Stadtpark and Karlsplatz|
Vienna's best-known pastry shop, Demel offers a...
|Stores / Malls||The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows|
This is one of the grandest Baroque libraries in...
The entrance to the Schatzkammer, with its 1,000...
|Museums / Galleries||The Hofburg|
However short your stay in Vienna, you'll want to...
|Museums / Galleries||South of the Ringstrasse: the MuseumsQuartier|
Originally designed by Johann Bernhard Fischer...
|Castles / Palaces||Schonbrunn|
Browse All Vienna Sights
- Across the Danube: the Second District
- South of the Ringstrasse: the MuseumsQuartier
- The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows
- East of the Ringstrasse: Stadtpark and Karlsplatz
- The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- The Western City Center: Burgtheater and Beyond
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More
View deals in Vienna for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More