- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Kim Kocht Review
Korean-born Sohyi Kim has established herself as Austria's most inventive Asian chef. Every night in her cozy, wood-paneled dining room she dreams up a three-course menu (€47, served from 6 to 8), and a five-course menu (€67, served from 8 to 11), mixing ingredients such as mussels with local porcini mushrooms. Dinner reservations should be made weeks in advance. For lunch, it's first come, first served. In case you don't make it to dinner, Kim also runs a "shop and studio" on Naschmarkt, where she sells simpler dishes like beef bulgogi with rice and vegetables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more