Mobile AppDownload Vienna - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
More than 2,000 cookbooks from every corner of the world are piled on every conceivable space in Bernadette Wörndl's shop. Exotic aromas linger in the air—Wörndl is skilled at creating superb dishes, which she serves herself at the counter. Spices are also for sale, and cooking classes are held regularly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Some of them were passing through, but we still had a v... Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013. A little background: We are a family with two lit... Read more