- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- elegant ambience
- most lavish breakfast in town
- glass walls in bathroom might bother more modest guests
Check Rates from our Partners
Inside the glass-and-stone Haas House, which reflects St. Stephen's Cathedral in its facade, you'll discover this unique boutique hotel. A fantastic view of Austria's most famous house of prayer is just one of its attributes. Owner Attila Dogudan's Turkish heritage comes to light in the guest rooms, where kilims serve as bedspreads and silver trays as tabletops. The hotel's gourmet restaurant is a showpiece for Dogudan's culinary capabilities: different types of smoked fish and baked goodies for breakfast, bouillabaisse and Argentinean steak for dinner. You name it, it's here.
- Address: Stephansplatz 12, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010
- Phone: 01/241–880
- Website: www.doco.com
- Location: The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows
- 43 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more