Mobile AppDownload Vienna - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
This former fur factory in Vienna's Second District has been transformed into a fashion temple. The stylish interior design is by architect Gregor Eichinger. A lover of the avant-garde styles, the Korean-born Song combines the finest glamour labels (Balenciaga, Margiela) with contemporary elegance from young designers (Hartmann Nordenholz). Shop for fashion, bags, shoes, and furniture. Don't miss the Saturday "check out room" sale, where everything sells at half price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Some of them were passing through, but we still had a v... Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013. A little background: We are a family with two lit... Read more