- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Skopik & Lohn
Skopik & Lohn Review
An artsy little neighborhood has sprung up around Karmelitermarkt, just across the Donaukanal. Many restaurants have set up shop in former stalls on the market square, including Skopik & Lohn, located a few footsteps from the square. The classic wood paneling of the old Gasthaus has been combined with a Franz Kline–inspired ceiling. The menu features delicacies such as roast chicken with figs and chestnuts, and house-made gnocchi with turnips and pears.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more