- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Adagio Wien Zentrum
Check Rates from our Partners
Adagio Wien Zentrum Review
These inexpensive and convenient one- and two-room apartments with fully fitted kitchens are a much-need addition to the city's lodging scene. They're next to the Ringstrasse and surrounded by some of the city's top nightspots, but they're still a good choice for families and business travelers. Sleeping up to four people, the clean-lined rooms are superbly equipped with everything you need, even irons and ironing boards. Pros: g ood for longer stays; central location; free Internet. Cons: space is sometimes tight; maid service only if you stay for more than four days.
- Address: Uraniastrasse 2, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010
- Phone: 01/908–303
- Website: www.adagio-city.com
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 124 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more