- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Gasthaus Wild Review
This is the best option near the Kunsthaus Wien and the Hunderwasser House. Formerly a wine tavern, it's now a down-to-earth beisl (the equivalent to a pub, also called a gasthaus). The menu changes regularly but almost always features local dishes and Schinkenfleckerl (delicious pasta squares stuffed with ham and cabbage), fine wines, and a great choice of deserts. The eatery stays open until 1 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more