- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Radisson Blu Style Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent rates online
- central location
- quiet area of old city
- small reception area
- reception desks oddly too low
- not all room rates include breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Style Hotel Review
Within the hotel's Art Nouveau facade, London interior designer Maria Vafiadis has paid tribute to Viennese Art Deco, and the result is über-stylish yet comfortable. Smack in the middle of the lobby is an eye-catching glass-enclosed vault; the property used to be a bank and the big bucks were stashed here, but today it serves as a wine cellar. You can enjoy a glass of wine in the elegant marble-and-wood wine bar beside an enormous open fireplace. Rooms are full of streamlined, sedate furnishings. The location is unbeatable: step out of the hotel and you're in the Café Central, and just down the cobbled street is the Hofburg Palace. If style is your thing, you'll love your stay here.
- Address: Herrengasse 12, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/22–780–0
- Website: www.radissonblu.com/stylehotel-vienna
- Location: The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows
- 78 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Will Debit Cards with 6 digit pin work in Europe (Austria/Italy/Swiss). Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more