- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Schon Schön Review
Creative types gravitate toward Lindengasse, one of the trendiest parts of Vienna. Here you'll find Schon Schön, where a chef, a clothing designer, and hair stylist have literally cornered the market in this corner location. The small, sleek, and superbly decorated eatery is centered around a large table that seats 22. You can dine with the locals who know that the €16.50 three-course lunch menu (meat or vegetarian) is one of the best in town. Menu items include cream of zucchini soup, pasta with broccoli pesto, and braised veal with saffron potatoes and Mediterranean vegetables. Afterward you can shop for the latest apparel and have your hair coiffed.
- Address: Lindengasse 53, at Andreasgasse 7th District/Neubau, Vienna, A-1070 | Map It
- Phone: 06991/53777
- Website: www.schon-schoen.at
- U-Bahn: U3/Zieglergasse.
- Location: South of the Ringstrasse: the MuseumsQuartier
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun., Mon., and last 2 wks in Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more