- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Österreicher im MAK
Österreicher im MAK Review
Helmut Österreicher, one of the country's preeminent chefs, has brought the philosophy of inexpensive, moderately portioned food to this lovely setting inside the Museum of Applied Arts. The restaurant is a destination in itself, but also a great way to extend your museum visit. The contemporary Austrian culinary creations include tomato soup with cucumber and herb Gervais cheese, spinach noodles with Austrian blue cheese, and veal meat loaf.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more