- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great breakfast buffet
- good last-minute deals
- slow elevators
- some rooms dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Review
One of the handsomest of the Ringstrasse palace hotels, the Radisson Blu combines the fin-de-siècle Palais Leitenberger and the Palais Henckel von Donnersmarck. The latter, built in 1872, was occupied by a patrician family, and its taste shows in the superbly designed facade, articulated with window pediments, and caryatids. The location is also princely—directly across from the Stadtpark, Vienna's main city park. Inside, the rooms are done with an understated, traditional, and meticulous feel. Quiet and comfortable, some have pretty floral drapes and matching bedspreads, others have a more masculine Biedermeier look. The Le Siecle restaurant offers food as stylish as its decor.
- Address: Parkring 16, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/515170
- Website: www.radissonblu.com
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 247 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi all - looking for some good advice for a trip we are planning mid to late May of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more