- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- less touristy than many big Vienna hotels
- entrance isn't very inviting
- a bit out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Levante Parliament Review
This extravagant design hotel is a feast for the senses: top photographer Curt Themessl exhibits his wonderful black-and-white ballet pics and Romanian glass artist Ioan Nemtoi decorates the hotel spaces with fantastic glasswork. Breathing Bauhaus, the 1911 building is as polished outside as it is within. Bright natural stone, glass, chrome, and dark wood harmonize with the classical design of the house. The room furnishings emphasize rectangular formalism, but warm with splashes of orange and red. The huge courtyard garden is an oasis of peace. The Nemtoi Restaurant offers fabulous fusion cuisine, and the bar is an eye-catcher. You get five-star luxury here for the price of four.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more