- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great online deals
- good location
- rooms differ greatly in size
- on a busy road
Check Rates from our Partners
Das Tyrol Review
On a busy Mariahilferstrasse corner, this small, luxurious hotel is a good choice for those who want to be next door to the MuseumsQuartier and near some fun shopping, too. Blending the old with the new, Austrian contemporary art work adorns the pleasing rooms, with fabrics and tony furniture from posh Viennese stores like Backhausen, Thonet, and Wittmann. There are other nice touches too, such as stylish high-backed chairs, fashionable lamps, and elegant drapes that dress the long windows. The neighborhood also has a host of good restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more