- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
DO & CO Albertina
DO & CO Albertina Review
When you're ready to collapse after taking in all the art at the fabulous Albertina, fall into the museum eatery's high-back, camel-color leather seating. For something exotic, try the Thai-style steamed rice, oysters, and sweet chili sauce that can be served with vegetables, prawns, or beef. If you fancy just a snack, sit at the bar and enjoy the Baguette Albertina, stuffed with juicy smoked salmon, cream cheese, arugula, and sun-dried tomatoes. DO & CO is open every day, 9 am to midnight. In summer you can sit outside on one of the city's nicest terraces and enjoy the view of the Burggarten.
- Address: Albertina Museum, Albertinaplatz 1, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/532–9669
- Website: www.doco.com
- U-Bahn: U1, U2, or U4/Karlsplatz/Opera.
- Location: The Inner City Center: Baroque Gems and Vienna's Shopwindows
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi all - looking for some good advice for a trip we are planning mid to late May of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more