- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Le Méridien Vienna
At a Glance
- next door to the museums
- smoking allowed in some areas
- lacks "Vienna" character
- not all rates include breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Méridien Vienna Review
The supercool "art and tech" lobby here is adorned with Mies van der Rohe–style sofas and ottomans and nouvelle fluorescent-light panels; guest rooms have glass headboards, contemporary vases, and other cutting-edge items. Cloud-like mattresses, flat-screen TVs, and roomy "tower of power" showers with three massaging jets pour on the luxe. Outside, visual excitements continue, as the tranquil, soundproofed rooms offer views of the Hofburg, Burggarten, and Ring. Add to this a complimentary minibar and Internet service, and you have the makings of a truly pampered stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more