Mobile AppDownload Vienna - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Tiroler House Review
This Tyrolean-style building to the west of the Gloriette was a favorite retreat of Empress Elisabeth; it now includes a restaurant.
- Address: Schönbrunner Schlosspark, Schönbrunner-Schloss-Strasse, 13th District/Hietzing, Vienna, A-1130
- Subway: U4/Schönbrunn
- Location: Schönbrunn
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Some of them were passing through, but we still had a v... Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013. A little background: We are a family with two lit... Read more
we want to do a car trip starting from Nijmegen- Netherlands where we live. we will only stop in the capitatals mentioned in the tit... Read more