- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Kunsthaus Wien Review
This art museum mounts outstanding international exhibits in addition to showings of the colorful works by avant-garde artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. (He designed this building, along with the nearby apartment building called Hundertwasserhaus.) The building itself is pure Hundertwasser, with irregular floors, windows with trees growing out of them, and sudden architectural surprises, a wholly appropriate setting for modern art.
- Address: Untere Weissgerberstrasse 13, 3rd District/Landstrasse, Vienna, A-1030 | Map It
- Phone: 01/712–0491–0
- Cost: €9
- Hours: Daily 10–7
- Website: www.kunsthauswien.com
- U-Bahn: U1 or U4/Schwedenplatz, then Tram N or O to Radetzkyplatz.
- Location: East of the Ringstrasse: Stadtpark and Karlsplatz
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more