- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great location
- friendly staff
- rooms facing street can be noisy
- not much character
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Domizil Review
Around the corner from the house where Mozart wrote The Marriage of Figaro, Pension Domizil offers quiet, well-equipped rooms with rather bland contemporary furniture. Breakfast is a notch above average, though, with both hot and cold selections. The staff is pleasant, and you're right in the middle of a series of charming old-world cobblestone streets near St. Stephen's.
- Address: Schulerstrasse 14, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/513–3199–0
- Website: www.hoteldomizil.at
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
I have been able to get a flight to Vienna to meet up with long lost friends. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more