- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great location
- friendly staff
- rooms facing street can be noisy
- not much character
Check Rates from our Partners
Pension Domizil Review
Around the corner from the house where Mozart wrote The Marriage of Figaro, Pension Domizil offers quiet, well-equipped rooms with rather bland contemporary furniture. Breakfast is a notch above average, though, with both hot and cold selections. The staff is pleasant, and you're right in the middle of a series of charming old-world cobblestone streets near St. Stephen's.
- Address: Schulerstrasse 14, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/513–3199–0
- Website: www.hoteldomizil.at
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi all - looking for some good advice for a trip we are planning mid to late May of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more