At a Glance
- excellent last-minute deals
- recently refurbished rooms
- great location for shopaholics and casino lovers
- very busy neighborhood
- cigar smoke from the bar can be strong
Check Rates from our Partners
Franz Lehár, Marlene Dietrich, the Infanta Isabel of Spain, and Mick Jagger are just a few of the celebrities who have stayed at this old dowager (from 1866). The lobby is small but grand, and the high-ceiling guest rooms, differing only in size, are uniformly decorated with pale-yellow-striped wallpaper, deep-blue carpets, and faux Empire furniture. Unless you want the excitement of a direct view onto the lively pedestrian Kärntnerstrasse, ask for one of the quieter rooms on the Neuer Markt side.
- Address: Kärntnerstrasse 22, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/961610
- Website: www.ambassador.at
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 86 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.