- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Danube Canal art and antiques market
Danube Canal art and antiques market Review
From early May to late September, an outdoor art and antiques market springs up along the Danube Canal underneath the Salztorbrücke. The merchandise, including a lot of books, is slightly better quality than elsewhere. It's open Saturday from 2 to 8 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Address: ,
- Location: Vienna
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
Three Meals, Three Countries Part I: Storks in Austria!
Obligation-free Saturdays were a rarity for us in the US, and we often "wasted" them by running errands, tending the yard, and so forth. As the Trailing Read more
We recently completed a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise with a 3 night pre-cruise extension in Prague and a 2 night post-cruise extension in Budapest.
In Prague, we stayed at the 5* Hotel Imperial, a lovely Read more
We returned two weeks ago from an exhausting but fabulous trip of these 3 countries. Read more
· News & Features
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more
Art fanatics take note: Hotel Sans Souci will have you salivating as soon as you step through the doors.... Read more