- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly and knowledgeable staff
- spacious lobby
- very good location
- little charm
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Wende Review
This sprawling three-story hotel complex is close to the lake and has more than standard amenities; here you can get a massage or rent bicycles and set off on the path that begins at its doorstep. Don't expect the charm of a country inn: this is a modern resort hotel with a bit of a retro '50s look. The comfortable rooms are of adequate size, and the balconies facing the lake make the space feel more spacious. With the indoor pool, a good restaurant, and the bar you can even survive a rainy day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more