Haydn Festival Review
Eisenstadt devotes much cultural energy to one of its favorite sons. In the first half of September it plays host to the annual Haydn Festival in the Esterházy Palace and other venues. Many of the concerts are by renowned performers, and admission prices vary with the event. Other concerts featuring the works of Joseph Haydn run from mid-May to early October. Contact the Haydnfestspiele office in Schloss Esterházy or the local tourist office.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's