- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- well-equipped, modern hotel
- business-hotel ambience
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Burgenland Review
This big, early-1980s hotel in the town center has everything you'd expect in a first-class establishment. The friendly staff members go out of their way to assist guests. The well-maintained, spacious rooms have views of the town and countryside, and there are separate tubs and showers in the roomy bathrooms. The superb restaurant showcases Austrian dishes with a Pannonian slant, thanks to the city's close proximity to Hungary. A different regional wine is matched to the menu each month. You'll need to book a year in advance for the music festivals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more