- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Linz casino Review
With roulette, blackjack, poker, and slot machines, the Linz casino is in the Hotel Schillerpark; the complex includes a bar and the Rouge et Noir restaurant. A passport is required for admission. Parking in the garage is €2. The less formal Jackpot Casino, which does not require a jacket and tie, opens at 11 am. A coupon on entry allow you to get €25 in welcome chips for €23, and other deals give discounts on food and beverages combined with chips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi all - looking for some good advice for a trip we are planning mid to late May of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more