- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
This tiny corner of the lower Weinviertel is known as the Marchfeld, for the fields stretching east to the March River that form the border with Slovakia. In this region—known as the granary of Austria—two elegant baroque castles are worth a visit; while totally renovated, these country estates have lost none of their gracious charm over the centuries.
Elsewhere in Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler, and the Danube River
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's