- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- cheerful decor
- family-friendly vibe
- ski lifts are noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
In the center of the extended village of Gosau, this modern resort is surrounded by blooming Alpine meadows in summer, and in winter it makes a great perch for skiers heading to Dachstein West, the largest ski region in the province of Salzburg. The yellow-and-green chalet is studded with "Rapunzel" balconies, the guest rooms are traditional in decor and very comfy, and the grounds are filled with facilities for children, including a Mini Club playground and a Kaiserbad (emperor's bath) with heated water. Hikers, skiers, and families will love this hotel. At night the Vinothek and the café-bar come into their own.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more