- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- German Phrases
Weinhaus Attwenger Review
Once the summer residence of composer Anton Bruckner (who journeyed here to be the emperor's organist in the town parish church), this turn-of-the-19th-century gingerbread villa is in a shady garden overlooking a river, with the Villa Lehár perched next door. The tranquil garden is ideal for summer dining, and inside the house the cozy, wood-panel rooms are decorated with antique country knickknacks. Order the Zanderfilet (pike pork) or the Tafelspitz (boiled beef) with spinach and roasted potatoes, or ask for seasonal recommendations. The game dishes are particularly good.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more