World Heritage Museum
World Heritage Museum Review
Most of the early relics of the Hallstatt era are in Vienna (including the greatest Iron Age totem of them all, the Venus of Willendorf, now a treasure of Vienna's Naturhistorisches Museum), but some are here in the World Heritage Museum, the former Prähistorisches Museum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's