All Salzkammergut Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- German Phrases
With an idyllic lakeside perch, this former 16th-century brewery, . . .
Cortisen am See
A large chalet-style structure with a glowing yellow facade, "A. . .
This pretty, pleasant, budget Gasthof is four centuries old and. . .
The "Golden Ox" is in a superb location in the town center, with. . .
Glowing with a daffodil-yellow facade, sitting directly on the. . .
One of the most charming hotels in Gosau, the Koller was originally. . .
|$$$$||Gosau am Dachstein|
Landhaus zu Appesbach
Secluded, quiet, and offering excellent service, this old ivy-covered. . .
In the center of the extended village of Gosau, this modern reso. . .
|$$||Gosau am Dachstein|
Family-owned since the 1800s, the "White Horse" guest rooms and. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's