- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- German Phrases
Getting Around Gosau am Dachstein
This lovely spot is 10 km (6 miles) west of the Hallstätter See, just before the Gschütt Pass: you travel either by bus (eight daily from Bad Ischl to Gosau) or car. The village makes a good lunch stop, and, with its many Gasthöfe and pensions, could be a base for your excursions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's