Sights & Attractions in Salzburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Salzburg
|A-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The second-largest town of the region, 15 km (10 mi) south of...
Directly opposite the Mönchsberg on the other side of the river...
|Religious Sites||North of the River Salzach|
Completed by Fischer von Erlach in 1707, this church, sometimes...
|Religious Sites||The Altstadt|
The Salzburger Marionettentheater is both the world's greatest...
|Arts / Performance Venues||North of the River Salzach|
The "Taj Mahal of Salzburg," Schloss Mirabell was built in 1606...
|Castles / Palaces||North of the River Salzach|
While there are at least four entrances to the Mirabell Gardens—from...
|Gardens / Arboretums||North of the River Salzach|
Just around the corner from the Pferdeschwemme horse-fountain...
|Transportation Sites||The Altstadt|
Mozart Audio and Video Museum
In the same building as the Mozart Wohnhaus (Residence) is the...
|Museums / Galleries||North of the River Salzach|
The Mozart family moved from its cramped quarters in Getreidegasse...
|Houses / Mansions||North of the River Salzach|
Two institutions share the address in this building finished...
In the center of the square stands the statue of Wolfgang Amadeus...
As an adult, the great composer preferred Vienna to Salzburg...
|Houses / Mansions||The Altstadt|
Museum der Moderne
Enjoying one of Salzburg's most famous scenic spots, the dramatic...
|Museums / Galleries||The Altstadt|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe