- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Zum Eulenspiegel Review
What has Till Eulenspiegel, a 14th-century jester, to do with Salzburg? Not much, but when Hans Grassl opened this restaurant in 1950, he decided to go for it. Spiffily restored, the restaurant allures with rustic wooden furniture, old folio volumes, antique weapons, and open fireplaces. Tables gleaming with white linen are set in wonderful nooks and crannies reached by odd staircases and charming salons, like the tiny "women's apartment." The unique setting is matched by the delicious food. Try the potato goulash with chunks of sausage and beef in a creamy paprika sauce, or the house specialty, fish stew Provençal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more