- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- nice gardens
- tasty food
- faces a busy street
Check Rates from our Partners
Named after a noted Salzburg brewery, this hotel has some leafy gardens and serves up the old-fashioned treats the beer coachmen of yore liked, such as Liptauer (hot spiced cheese served with radish, bacon, cold pork, sausages, butter, and bread, along with a mug of the fresh beer on tap). Stieglbräu/Imlauer has comfortably equipped rooms with soundproof windows. The hotel is midway between the train station and the Mirabell Gardens; the No. 1 bus takes you to the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more