- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Around Zürs
If you are coming from the west on the B516, make sure to take the B197 toward the Arlbergpass after passing Klösterle (do not go into the Arlbergtunnel). A few miles past Stuben follow the sign to the left towards Zürs/Lech on the B198. Although the road over the Arlbergpass may be closed in winter, the road to Zürs/Lech is always kept open. Coming from the east from Innsbruck in winter you may have to go through the Arlbergtunnel and then use the B197/B198.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's