- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
There are three main lifts: east of Zürs, take the chairlift to Hexenboden (7,600 feet) or the cable car to Trittkopf (7,800 feet), with a restaurant and sun terrace; to the west, a lift takes you to Seekopf (7,000 feet), where there is another restaurant. This mountain often gets huge snowfalls. Skiers need to be particularly aware of avalanche conditions—check with the tourist office or your hotel before you hit the nongroomed slopes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's