Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg Performing Arts

Kongresshaus

  • Rennweg 3 Map It
  • Innsbruck
  • Concerts

Published 06/06/2017

Fodor's Review

The original congress house was built by Archduke Leopold V in 1629 as the first free-standing opera house in the North of the Alps, and in the 19th century it was converted into the Dogana, or customs house. Destroyed during World War II, its remains were used to create this modern congress and events center in 1973. Concerts take place in the modern Saal Tirol.

Performing Art Information

Address:

Rennweg 3, Innsbruck, Tirol, A-6020, Austria

Map It

Phone:

0512-5936–0

Published 06/06/2017

Advertisement

Book A Trip
  • HOTELS

  • FLIGHTS

  • PACKAGES

  • CARS

Map View