Sights & Attractions in Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Domkirche zu St. Jakob
The main attraction is the high-altar painting of the Madonna...
The Ferdinandeum houses Austria's largest collection of Gothic...
|Museums / Galleries||Innsbruck|
Any walking tour of Innsbruck should start at the Goldenes Dachl...
|Houses / Mansions||Innsbruck|
One of Innsbruck's most historic attractions is the Hofburg...
|Castles / Palaces||Innsbruck|
Down the street from the Goldenes Dachl is the Stadtturm, a 15th-century...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's