Sights & Attractions in Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
|A-B C-G H-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Church of St. Catherine
Built around 1350, the Church of St. Catherine houses a Gothic...
Church of the Assumption
Take special note of the 16th-century winged altar in the 15th-century...
Remains of the ancient city wall are to the right of the tower...
Domkirche zu St. Jakob
The main attraction is the high-altar painting of the Madonna...
The Ferdinandeum houses Austria's largest collection of Gothic...
|Museums / Galleries||Innsbruck|
To the right of the Nepomuk-Kapelle along Kornmarktstrasse is...
|Houses / Mansions||Bregenz|
The more than 500-year-old Gauder Fest is held on the first weekend...
|Festivals||Zell am Ziller|
Behind the Altes Rathaus on Eponastrasse stands the former Gesellenspital...
Any walking tour of Innsbruck should start at the Goldenes Dachl...
|Houses / Mansions||Innsbruck|
Behind the Seekapelle is the traditional Gösser Braugaststätte...
Grassmayr Bell Foundry
A visit to the 400-year-old Grassmayr Bell Foundry includes a...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's