- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Around Schruns-Tschagguns
From Bregenz take the Autobahn A14 south. Soon after Bludenz take the B188 to the Montafoner Tal (Montafon valley). After about 8 km (5 miles) you reach Schruns–Tschagguns. If you want to experience Alpine driving after your visit to town, continue south on the B188 to the Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse (Silvretta High Alpine Road) to the Bielerhöhe at 7,000 feet, and then over many hairpin curves into Tirol and the Paznaunvalley. The cost of using the pass is €11 per car. Only attempt the drive in ideal weather conditions and if you have good brakes; in winter the pass is closed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's