- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Schruns is one of the skiing centers of the Montafon region, which also includes the Bartholomäberg, Gargellen, Gaschurn-Partenen, St. Gallenkirch/Gortipohl, Silbertal, and Vandans ski areas. They are accessible with a Montafon Ski Pass and together have 65 lifts and 208 km (129 miles) of groomed runs. Ski passes are valid for 3 to 14 days or 21 days, with rates for adults, children, and senior citizens varying according to season. Rental equipment is available. For details contact Montafon Tourism.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's